Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pike Maternity Photoshoot!

So a few months back I had the pleasure of working with Ivy and Richard to do their maternity pictures before baby Makenna arrived in July! Ivy and Richard are so cute together and I could just feel their excitement to meet their baby girl. Below are some of my favorites from the shoot.

Ivy said these shoes were the first thing she bought for Makenna. I thought they were so sweet!

Seriously these two make such a cute couple!


I loved the outfits that they had on. I loved the bright colors but they complimented each other perfectly!

Seriously Ivy is one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen!


These burlap banners were made for a baby shower but how adorable they turned out to be for the shoot too!

I LOVED the balloon idea!

Baby shoes are sooo cute!

Definitely one of my favorites! 


We found this bench outside and I couldn't have asked for it to be a better color! It was almost too perfect.

Another favorite. Love Love Love!

I love seeing Daddies kiss the Mommies' belly.

Ivy giving Richard the "mom" look. I told her I wanted to see it so she tested it out. I love Richard's face here ahahah. 


I hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed spending time and taking the pictures with Ivy and Richard. Stay tuned for pictures of baby Makenna coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment