Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My sister is a senior this year and for her last prom my mom wanted to make sure I captured some good pictures. All her friends are hilarious and sweethearts so it was fun getting to go see them all dressed up. These are just a few that I took that I thought turned out really well.
The back of her dress was beautiful. 


This might be my favorite of them together because it's their true personalities. 
I thought all the corsages were so pretty.




He had a pocket square to match her dress.
The story behind this picture is hilarious. The little kid that's in the background was the little brother of the girls on the right end of the group. He hid behind the group and no one saw him until he jumped up when we counted down to take the picture. He then proceeded to take pictures of his sisters up close. Haha.



My sister was on prom court and her date decided to put her sash on. I couldn't get him to let me take a picture from the front but I managed to capture this and thought it was a cute moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment