Sunday, June 7, 2009

Graduation:)

This post can be called the Graduation post. My sister just graduated a couple of weeks ago and these are some of the pictures I took over the course of the weekend.

I love this shot. Walking away shots are some of my favorite to take because usually the subject doesn't know that you're taking it so you get to capture them in their natural state.
Haha this is such a typical face. She was excited to be getting finished though.
She looks so pretty!

These next couple were from her graduation party. She just sat down on the couch like this and I got her to look at me real quick before she took her foot down. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

This is my cousin's baby and I just thought he looked so cute and so peaceful. Precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment