Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Exit Show Digital Display

The show came down today. I have to say I was really sad about it coming down but in honor of it being up I'm posting all the pictures that were up on here. Hope you enjoy and this is a way for everyone to see who didn't get to make it.

A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided. -Robert Brault

Even though this quote is about how parents can have more than one child and love them equally, I took it as each parent can give equal love regardless if they are together or not. Growing up in two homes I subconsciously wondered what it would be like to live with both parents in the same house, and I compared each of their homes and lifestyles to the other. My photographs are meant to be seen in the same sense: comparing portraits. They also represent a thought process that I became conscious of while making the photographs.
















Hope you enjoyed the digital display! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment