Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tita and Mikhail Lovell

Back in late September I had the honor of shooting Tita and Mikhail Lovell's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding even though the day was filled with nothing but rain. We got lucky and had a great group of people who were willing to take some risks to get some cute pictures. Here's a few to share...

This just captures all the little details that I took throughout the day. I love details because they make each wedding so unique.



These girls were all so much fun to take pictures with.

What a gorgeous bride!!!

I loved the flowers. They were so pretty with the bridesmaid dresses.



Tita had some great facial expressions:)





I love this shot because I just barely caught the garter in the top left corner.


This wedding was such a joy to take pictures at because you could honestly feel and see the love between Tita and Mikhail. Best wishes to your both and thanks again for letting me be part of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment