Thursday, April 21, 2011

Charleston Part 2

This is the second post from wedding I got to go to in Charleston. I wasn't the photographer but I got lucky in the fact that the groom and his dad got ready where we were staying so I took the chance to snap a few pictures...

Father and son! Love it. Also notice the crazy decor yet again.

I love boutonniere pictures. LOVE them.

The flowers were all beautiful.

This was taken in the garden I mentioned in the earlier post. I love my sister:).

I loved the flower petals down the aisle. They actually got stuck on some of the bridesmaids shoes. I can't stress how much I loved these flowers. They were such springy colors.

The beautiful bride coming down to meet the groom.


Listening to the bride's sister when she was reading a quote.

Putting the ring on. I love this shot.

Mr. and Mrs!

The reception site was AMAZING. I loved it. It was in a barn like building and there were hanging candles all around and amazing food and drinks. It was a blast. These last shots are details from the reception.




This chandelier was hanging over the cake. It was gorgeous.

Love mason jars.

The surprise groom's cake. Go Dawgs!



Such a cool place to have a wedding. I had so much fun. I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment