Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Dales Christmas Version 2012

In the season of Christmas cards I got the opportunity to get some shots of my cousin Victoria and her family. I'm sure you remember them from some of the pregnancy pictures I did this past summer. Well the baby is here now so we wanted to capture a good holiday card worthy shot. Check out the pictures below. Love these guys!

 This is my family:) The people that never fail to make me smile and laugh!

 In all seriousness though, how cute is this family?

Gavin the lookout!

Checking it out for himself...

Cheesin' for me haha


I love that you can see Andy and Victoria's reflection in the window. It was actually Andy that discovered it and I told him we love happy accidents.

Love this one-I caught Chloe in the middle of a yawn but how adorable is she? 

Gavin trying to hold on tight to baby sister haha!

Love the parent/kido switch up.


Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did taking them! Merry Christmas by the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment