Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Beach:)

My family takes a beach trip every year and every year I bring my camera but this year I went out of my way to find things to take pictures of so I would have stuff for my portfolio. Here's a collection of some of the things I took.
This guy had set up all these cool flags(you'll see another one later) so my uncle and I went down to take pictures of them. They were so beautiful blowing in the wind.
As I was walking down the beach I saw this little piece of yellow coral. I thought it was so pretty stuck between all the brown sand.

My cousin just had a baby and he was the most precious thing!









When my family was fishing they caught a baby shark and my uncle pretended to eat it. Haha we love to joke around but I was seriously scared for a minute when the shark started squirming around.

Well that's all from the beach. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment