Thursday, July 9, 2009

Night Shots

This was the first year I went around and took night shots on the island. I loved going around seeing all the night life of the local and travelers out. Some of the shots from the pier were my favorite because there's almost a creepy feel to them. Especially the one of the door.

We actually went through the door and then on the way back out it was closed and for a few minutes I thought we were going to be locked in. haha

I love this shot because you can definitely tell this place was closing down if not already closed down.

These light shots are some of my favorite to take. Every time I get the chance I take them. I had a ton more that I shot but I tried to limit myself on here:)
I love love LOVE that I captured the car lights in this picture. I also love how the palm tree on the left has its own light.

Well I hope you enjoyed a few of my night shots:) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment