Sunday, August 9, 2009

Earth Wind and Fire and Chicago

Again back in June my mom took me to the Earth Wind and Fire and Chicago concert. It was a really fun night with great music. This was my little sony again but I still wanted to share some of the pictures.
This guy is my absolute favorite. He is so energetic and jumps up and down the whole concert.

One of the original members of Chicago.

Earth Wind and Fire had these blacklight drums that they played. It was a really cool part of the concert.

I loved these drums and the decoration on them.

My absolute favorite picture of the night. This was the final set of the night with both bands together and they had a sheer fabric up before they revealed them.


My favorite guy again to close off this post. Hope everyone is doing good!

No comments:

Post a Comment