Sunday, August 9, 2009

The New Kids On The Block Concert

Back in early June my sister and I went to see New Kids On The Block when they came to Atlanta. It was an absolutely amazing concert. Those guys are true performers. I only had my little sony cybershot with me but I loved some of the images I captured with it so I decided to share...
This was towards the end of the concert. I loved the dramatic lighting.

I love the lighting at concerts but I love that I captured the craziness of it on Jordan's shoulders.

Oh Joey Mac.

I love this shot. I love how the black background surrounds Danny but also that he's almost fading into it.

Busting a move haha

There was one point in the concert where the guys came out into the audience and I was lucky enough to be about 3 rows back from where they were.



I love the blue background but also how Joey's making the peace symbol and then so is the girl in front of him.




It was a great great GREAT night.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment