Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

What a weekend! It's been nonstop but also packed with fun so I guess the outcome could be a lot worse than me just being tired.

I reshot my whole exit show. I had a little breakdown last week when I realized that my prints could be so much better if I had another camera so I borrowed a friends (Thanks Emily!!!) and had to reshoot 8 different pictures of each of my parents for my show. I don't think I've said yet but I'm making comparative portraits of my parents that will hang right next to each other. I've put an example at the end of this post just so you can see. I have to make the final cut this week because I got to push my framing date back a week. That means this week I'm going to printing like a maniac.:)

Other than that Friday I saw two movies: Dear John, and The Bounty Hunter. I wasn't really sure how to feel about Dear John. I wasn't impressed or disappointed so I'm still not really sure what I thought of it. I loved The Bounty Hunter. I really like both the main actors so that might have had something to do with it but it was a lot better than I expected from the previews. I thought it was going to be one of those movies where all the good parts are on the preview but there were more than that so that's always good.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend and count on a post later this week or earlier next weekend of cruise pictures! I haven't even looked at them yet. I've been saving it as a reward for finishing my show on time.:) Have a great week!

By the way, does anyone else have a bad case of the Mondays? I sure do.:/




By the way these are way desaturated compared to the prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment