Monday, March 1, 2010

March Already?!

Well no website yet but I'm still working on it...

As for now, I can't believe it's already March. That means my exit show is only a month and a half away! I got some pictures framed this weekend which really made it real for me that this is coming and going to be here a lot sooner than I thought.

I came home this morning and was in my bathroom cleaning up some stuff and looked up at my window and just thought the light was beautiful and decided to take some pictures to share. Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a fantastic week!

This one has my typical crooked tilt...:/ But I just loved the light coming in and how it was blue and yellow at the same time.



P.S. The next blog update will be some pictures from my cruise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment