Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Bowman Family

So continuing in the theme from last week, I'm posting something shot last year but that I never got around to posting. I used to work with Lauren (aka Mommy of the Bowman boys). She's sweet as can be and I was so excited that she asked me to take pictures of her whole family for their Christmas card. I shot pictures of two of her boys back in July or August right after Jack was born. Here's a few shots from the day that were my favorites...

The whole day doing their "crazy faces"!


Sweet baby Jack! He's beyond adorable.

Lauren actually came up with the concept of this picture and I loved it! I thought it turned out pretty cute.

Gabe was such a natural around the camera.

Lauren and Jack. I wonder where he got his beautiful blue eyes from?



Haha this one Max was having a moment. I told everyone to look at him and he looked at me with this expression.

I hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed taking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment