Saturday, January 28, 2012

Medium Format Film-Test Run 1

I got a Holga camera for Christmas last year and was beyond excited to start taking pictures with it. I didn't waste any time getting film loaded and taking the pictures...I just waiting forEVer to get all my filmed developed. Lesson learned-you shouldn't wait to get your film developed because you forget what you took pictures of. Or maybe this is a good thing because then you'll be surprised like I was. Below are some of my shots that I took over the course of last year with the medium format film!











Seeing these pictures developed makes me realize that I'm definitely still in the learning curve part of this process but I also realized I'm more than excited to keep shooting with this camera. Hope you all enjoyed and are having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment