Friday, August 17, 2012

Amy and Blake's Engagement Session

At the beginning of August I had the chance to take Amy and Blake's engagement photos. They got engaged last July and I told them then that I wanted to take their engagement pictures. They just bought a house so we decided to do the session there. Hope you enjoy!!!

So sweet!

Amy's beautiful ring


 I love this expression on Amy's face hahaha

These two are made for each other:)


Bahahaha Blitz with a mustache!


I love chalk.

Nick was helping me some with the lighting. I had to show this because this shot was hilarious:)

Seriously, Amy is so beautiful!!!


One good looking couple folks. Seriously-there's no denying it.




Hahaha doesn't this wig look like it could be Blake's real hair?


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment