Friday, November 30, 2012

DeHart Family Photoshoot

I had the pleasure a few weekends ago of photographing the DeHart family. I usually only take pictures of individual families of 4 or 5 people, but I loved getting to take the extended family photos. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.


I love this picture.


Being sweet:)


Cute family!!!


Such an adorable couple!



I loved the group shots


Trying to get everyone to run and jump together. I didn't really consider how hard that might be with a baby haha. 


The men


Seriously LOVE this picture of Lindsey. She's beautiful!


I with I could take credit for coming up with the idea for this picture but Lindsey did and I seriously love it. It turned out so much cuter than I imagined!


Seriously a good looking family. 


All the siblings!


Gorgeous gorgeous girls! 


All the ladies


My favorite shot from the shoot.



I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I did taking them. Thanks again Lindsey for getting in touch with me! It was so great meeting all of you! Happy weekend everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment